Travel & cycle safely – hygiene and health concept
To protect our guests and our employees, we implement the measures described below on our guided bike tours. We are guided by the recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute. We closely follow the specifications and recommendations of local authorities and continuously adapt the measures derived from them.
- The group sizes are usually 8-12 participants. The minimum distance of 1.50 m during the bike tour must be observed and should not be a problem in implementation for technical reasons.
- Larger or additional vehicles are used for all transfers during the journey by buses and taxis, so that the minimum distance with a free seat between the passengers is always guaranteed.
- All employees and our guests are asked to bring their own mouth and nose protection. This must be worn especially when the group is visiting in closed rooms. Mouth and nose protective masks and disinfectants are kept in sufficient quantities in the escort bus and are given out or used as required.
- Contact surfaces such as bicycle handles are disinfected before each rental
- Until further notice, picnics will be offered as packed lunch boxes or as served food.
- frankfurtbiketour.com will organize lunch in advance and will be offered to you by the tour guide.
- As far as possible and depending on the weather, outdoor seats are reserved in the restaurants.
- All planned meals can be carried out in compliance with the distance rules. Tables for 4 are planned. On request, our tour guide can also reserve tables for two or, for closed groups, larger tables if requested by the group and permitted by official requirements.
- Frankfurtbiketour forwards lists with contact details of all group participants to the respective service providers (especially restaurants) in compliance with data protection regulations, provided that this statutory regulation is still valid at the time of the trip.
- Visits in closed rooms are carried out with the help of so-called headsets with headphones in order to maintain the necessary distances without problems and still be able to follow the explanations with calm. The frankfurtbiektour staff / tour guide has been familiarized with the hygiene concept and the resulting recommendations for action, measures and rules. Should any part of the route be affected by restrictions imposed by the local authorities at short notice, we will adjust the bike or travel route. Information about the situation in the federal states when traveling in Germany can be found here: https://tourismus-wegweiser.de/ Individual bike tours with luggage transfer: Our guests are asked to bring their own mouth and nose protection. We ask that you observe the requirements of the local authorities and service providers, especially when checking in at the hotel.
- When ordering a rental bike, the handles and contact surfaces are disinfected by us before handover. We recommend that you bring hand disinfectants (towels) with you for your own needs. Due to the dynamic development and sometimes short-term changes to the official requirements for containing the pandemic, you can find current information on the applicable rules in the individual federal states at this link: https://tourismus-wegweiser.de/ We ask you to take note of.
- If you have any questions about safety & health on our trips, please do not hesitate to contact us by
- email: email@example.com
- Frankfurt am Main, February 11, 2021 signed frankfurtbiketour