Betriebsausflug: Rheinfahrt & Weinschlösser per Rad oder Elektrorad
Duration: whole day
Optional starting point: from your company – price on request.
Language: English and German
(Other languages on request)
Length: 34 km
Pure cycling time: 3.5 hrs
Route: Asphalt and solid forest paths
Price: from 44 €
EBIKE: 20 € (optional)
Registration & Information:
Let us advise you free of charge and without any obligation!
By mail: email@example.com
By phone (Mon. – Fri. 09: 00 – 18: 00):
+49 (0) 69 – 693054
Answers to frequently asked questions can be found here: FAQ
Click here for our general terms and conditions: AGB’s
- Impressive mediaeval town and monastery district in Seligenstadt.
- Pleasant cycling on the river bank.
- Picturesque Castle Johannisberg in Aschaffenburg.
- Optional: wine tasting
- Optional: Tasty picnic with local specialities
During this cycling tour, you will experience the impressive medieval half-timbered town and the monastery district in Seligenstadt. You can cycle on the bank of the river Main to the picturesque Johannisberg Castle in Aschaffenburg. If desired, we prepare a wine tasting or a tasty picnic lunch for your company.
The tour starts at the old residence of Heusenstamm . The first stage (14 km) leads to Seligenstadt. The charming half-timbered houses and the impressive monastery are worth a visit. After that it’s just the right time for a coffee break.
At the start of the second part (14.5 km), we will take a ferry across the Main. The route follows the river bank on a picturesque bike path to the picnic area.
If you wish, there are tables, benches and a dispensing system. With a great view on a lake, the participants can enjoy a buffet of local specialities. We can also offer cold drinks and fresh draft beer. From the picnic area to the end of the tour it is only 6.5 km more. You follow the river and vineyards to the splendid renaissance castle Johannisberg in Aschaffenburg. King Ludwig I named this city because of its picturesque location the “Bavarian Nice”. During the twenty-minute walk to the historic “Pompejanum”, a magnificent panorama view opens onto the idyllic river valley and the franconian landscape. Afterwards a short visit to the castle can be arranged. Leaving Aschaffenburg directly again would be a pity! How about a wine tasting in one of the best franconian locations or a dinner with regional specialties?
The following services are included in the price:
Terranova touring bike incl. pannier and water bottle
Terranova service bus with bike trailer and driver
terranova tour guide
On-site technical support
Selected cycling route from the hunting lodge Niederwald to Eltville
The following services are optional:
Ebikes for the whole group or individual participants
Rental bus for arrival and / or departure
Stops with snacks and drinks
Delicious picnic at at the river bank (cold buffet, including water)
alkoholic drinks for the picnic
Dinner and / or wine tasting in Aschaffenburg or Seligenstadt
additional program for non cyclists
We would be happy to organize a tour for you, wich perfectly matches your specific needs and ideas.
We are looking forwad to your call!
Minimum number of participants: 16 persons.
We also take care of smaller groups!
Price on request.
Per person 44 €
Ebike/pedelec: 20 €
Drinking break per person: 5 €
Picnic per person: 13 € / 18 €
Champagne with canapés per person: 5 €
Helmet: 5 €
Wine tasting per Person: from 10 €
Delivery of the bikes to your company: Price on request
Restaurant reservations: Price on request
all prices plus VAT.
Arrival and departure: On request, we can arrange a coach/bus for you. This would pick up your employees in the morning in front of the company building and return them there in the evening – or to at other desired location. Also the private arrival of the employees by car is possible. There are enough parking possibilities for cars. We offer suggestions for the organization of the return to the car parking.
Meeting point: The cycle tour begins at the garden of the residence in Heusenstamm. Today the building is used as town hall. If you want to do a full program with wine tasting an picnic, we recomend to meet at about 8:30 am.
Who are we?
For over 35 years, we from frankfurtbiketour.com and terranova have been organizing bike tours for demanding guests. We have developed countless cycling routes in Germany and in many european countries. We have the complete technical equipment required for such tours and the know-how necessary for cycling tourism, including the necessary operating insurance and concessions (for example for the transport of persons).
Thus we are able to create a distinctive excursion for small groups of 10 to 20 participants as well as for large groups of one hundred or more guests. Our employees have an excellent knowledge of all cycling routes and choose the appropriate infrastructure (e.g. restaurants, picnic areas, transfer facilities). This allows us to offer a large package of additional services for each tour. In this way, we can individually implement the needs and ideas of your company.
Excursions on the bike require additional experience. The organization of a staff outing places certain demands. During this tours, special needs of the workforce have to be taken into account beyond the tourist event. Often not all of the employees want or can accompany an excursion on the bike. However they must of course be integrated into the excursion in such a way that they also enjoy it.
Do we need our own bicycles?
No, of course not. We provide you with high quality bicycles. When developing our touring bikes, safety is always a priority. You and we must be able to rely on every part of the bike and it must also be highly comfortable. Only if all ergonomic requirements are met, you can feel comfortable during the ride and achieve maximum performance with a minimum of effort.
Our bikes are equipped with the SHIMANO eight-speed shift or a new 24-speed chain / hub shift with a free-wheeling mechanism. This circuit is also very easy to use for inexperienced people. You can even pedal and switch at the same time. You don’t have to take your hand off the handlebars.
Also a large fleet of EBIKEs/pedelecs can be rolled out for your company!
Where do the tours begin?
The meeting point can be found on every tour under “arrival and departure” or “meeting point”.
However, we are also looking forward to your individual wishes!
How strenuous are our tours?
Of course, this always depends on your individual condition. Since a staff outing should be a great experience for everyone, our tours are suitable for everyone – that means even for untrained tour participants easy to manage.
Not all of our employees want to ride a bicycle.
Often not all employees want or can take part at an excursion on the bike. We can make you an offer where also employees are integrated into the excursion who do not want to ride a bicycle.
What happens if the weather is bad, do the tours take place anyway?
We know the worries of those who have never done an excursion with us: they fear nothing more than rain! Let one of our guests confirm: this fear is unfounded. Not that we can guarantee dry weather; Even with us it can rain.
But our guides usually know a way out. Sometimes it is enough to wait for the end of a shower under a canopy. Nevertheless, you should take heed: “There is actually no bad weather, but only wrong clothes!” In case of announced continuous rain we will get in touch with you in advance and discuss a possible alternative program.
How is the safety of the touring bikes secured?
All our bicycles come back into the care of our qualified bicyclemonteurs after every tour, which will thoroughly check them every two weeks.
What about toilet breaks?
Your guide will also know the “silent places” on the route and we will be happy to take a break.
Why explore the region by bicycle?
Who does not know those bicyclists who are racing along the main bike path in the colorful sports dress? These are certainly not our guests! Our motive to ride a bike is quite different: we want to experience the (urban) landscape. Our cycle routes lead to many sights and cultural objects, which will be remembered for a long time. With our competent, partly for years active guides for us, you will rediscover the region!
How many can participate in the company tour?
Through our wide Kow-How we are able to create a distinctive excursion for small groups of 10 to 20 participants as well as large groups of one hundred and more guests. Our employees have an excellent knowledge of all cycling routes and choose the appropriate infrastructure (e.g. restaurants, picnic areas, transfer facilities). That’s why we can individually implement the needs and ideas of your company.
We have set the following companies in motion:
- Cannon – 15 participants – September 2019
- Heinze – 63 participants – September 2019
- Acanthus – 30 participants – September 2019
- WISAG – 20 participants – August 2019
- Ferrero – 20 participants – July 2019
- Pfizer – 15 participants – May 2019
- Hereaus – 95 participants – May 2019
- Ernsting’s Family – 55 participants – September 2018
- KIA Motors – 10 participants – August 2018
- SUS Kanzlei – 20 participants – July 2018
- Zaeske & Partner Architekten – 21 participants – June 2018
- Sparda Bank München – 130 participants – June 2018
- Fiege Logistik – 26 participants – April 2018
- Milbank Tweed – 25 participants – July 2017
- Fraport – 35 participants – June 2017
- FCC EMEA – 34 participants – May 2017
- Blackrock Frankfurt – 10 participants – July 2016
- Architekturbüro Hader Stumpfen Schramm – 13 participants – July 2016
- Finanz Informatik – 12 participants – July 2016
- Kleinmichel & Kapp PartG mbB – 10 participants – July 2016
- Uniglobealliancetravel – 80 participants – May 2016
- Catholic kindergarten “Regenbogen” – 12 participants – May 2016
- BancArt GmbH – 30 participants – April 2016
- 42 INCENTIVE GmbH – 20 participants – April 2016
- Berufsgenossenschaft für Gesundheitsfragen u. Wohlfahrtspflege – 16 participants – September 2015
- Uni Credit Bank AG – 15 participants – September 2015
- Dancing school Müller Merkt – 26 participants – September 2015
- meet & more Veranstaltungsmanagement – 37 participants – September 2015
- Enotech energy GmbH – 20 participants – September 2015
- DZ Bank AG – 9 participants – July 2015
- Wirtschaftsföderung Frankfurt – 25 participants – July 2015
- Nestlé Deutschland AG – 10 participants – June 2015
- Conference & touring – 50 participants – June 2015
- Gas-Union GmbH – 75 – 90 participants – 2013; 2014; 2015
- Dancing school Schneider – 10 participants – July 2015
- Gasunion Frankfurt – 95 participants – June 2015
- Euro engineering AG – 70 participants – June 2012
- Haftpflichtkasse Darmstadt – 30 participants – August 2007
- Genzyme GmbH – 40 participants – July 2006
- IAV GmbH – 17 participants – June 2006
- Euro engineering AG – 35 participants – July 2006
- Keller Grundbau GmbH – 20 participants – September 2005
- Haftpflichtkasse Darmstadt – 90 participants – September 2004
- UP Consult GmbH – 21 participants – May 2004