For over 40 years, the frankfurtBIKEtour.com team has been organizing trips and incentives by bike. For this purpose, we have developed countless cycling routes in Germany and in many European countries. You don't need to worry about the trappings: We have all the technical equipment needed for such tours, as well as the know-how essential for bicycle touring, including the necessary business insurances and concessions (e.g. for passenger transport). Small groups of 12 to 20 participants as well as large groups of a hundred and more participants can enjoy a unique cycling experience.
Our staff knows all the offered cycling routes like the back of their hand and will select the appropriate region and program content according to your requirements. This includes the selection of suitable hotels, restaurants and picnic areas as well as the most beautiful activities.
For each cycling incentive, a whole range of additional services and program content is available for you to choose from. In this way we can realize your company's wishes individually and according to your needs!
When organizing an incentive by bike, an experienced bike tour organizer has to consider a lot of things. Each participant is individual and their needs must be taken into account when planning a perfect bike tour. Usually, some employees of the company planning the bike incentive do not want to or cannot accompany an excursion on the bike - be it for health or other reasons. We make sure that they are naturally integrated into the excursion in such a way that they also have a lot of fun and can share great memories with their colleagues for a long time to come. We know exactly how to do this and will be happy to advise you on the possibilities.
Click through our incentive offers and let us advise you free of charge and without obligation!
Phone: +49 (0)69592617
- Cannon - 15 participants
- Heinze - 63 participants
- Acanthus - 30 participants
- WISAG - 20 participants
- Ferrero - 20 participants
- Pfizer - 15 participants
- Hereaus - 95 participants
- Ernsting's Family - 55 participants
- KIA Motors - 10 participants
- SUS Law Firm - 20 participants
- Zaeske & Partner Architects - 21 participants
- Sparda Bank Munich - 130 participants
- Fiege Logistik - 26 participants
- Milbank Tweed - 25 participants
- Fraport - 35 participants
- Blackrock Frankfurt - 10 participants
- Architekturbüro Hader Stumpfen Schramm - 13 participants
- Uniglobealliancetravel - 80 participants
- BancArt GmbH - 30 participants
- 42 INCENTIVE GmbH - 20 Participants
- meet & more Veranstaltungsmanagement - 37 Participants
- Conference & touring - 50 Participants
- Gas-Union GmbH - 95 Participants
- Euro engineering AG - 70 Participants
- Haftpflichtkasse Darmstadt - 90 Participants